Who Am I?
I am a wife, mother, entreprenuer in the making, and an aspiring writer. Corporate America has let me down and brought me back up more times then I care to count or remember. So now, I figured it's time to depend on myself for my own livelihood and to make a difference in the world.
Back to Blog
Here are some of the things that I found out the hard way and the best advice that I can give to anyone starting a business. First thing, start a small business when you have a job. Reason why, you don't have to worry about how your other bills are going to get paid. Second, you can use some of the money from your job to fund your business. Third, split your profits (if you can) and use the majority of the money you earn to keep funding your business. Only use about 10% toward your other wants or needs and use the other 90% to keep your business going.
Trust me, you find the best resources to help grow your business when you have NO MONEY to invest in them. The old adage, "you have to spend money to make money" is so, so true. Especially, when it comes to pursuing other avenues to financial freedom.
No matter what, don't give up on yourself or your dreams to be your own boss.